Learn how to deploy, configure, monitor, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise
OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280) is part of a series of courses from Red Hat Training focused on emerging technology. This course is intended for system administrators who are implementing their own Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud computing environment using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
Students will learn how to deploy, configure, monitor, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise broker and OpenShift Enterprise node hosts and how to deploy and manage applications in the OpenShift Enterprise cloud environment.
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, deploying OpenShift Enterprise.
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE)-level skills are highly recommended.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience is required. Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification or equivalent experience is recommended.
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA or RHCE certifications, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Introduction to Red Hat OpenShift Enterprise
Lesson : 1 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise
Install OpenShift Enterprise
Lesson : 2 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node
Lesson : 3 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Execute commands using the command line interface
Lesson : 4 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance
Lesson : 5 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry
Build applications with source-to-image (S2I)
Lesson : 6 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Create and build applications with S2I and templates
Manage the system
Lesson : 7 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications
Customize OpenShift Enterprise
Lesson : 8 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise
Lesson : 9 | Duration 1.5 hours
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course