A Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) is a professional who has received the highest level of Red Hat certification. The enterprise architect course offers in-depth and hands-on training for senior administrators of Linux systems who are mainly responsible for deployment and management of systems and services in large enterprise environments.
The RHCA is considered to be a capstone of RHCE and RHCSA certifications and is the most recognised, acclaimed and mature certifications in the field of Linux.
AP2V Academy offers the Best RHCA Training in Noida for professionals who have completed their RHCSA and RHCE certifications. Being an authorized Red Hat training partner and business associate, AP2V Academy has the expertise to assist every student in cracking the RHCA certification with ease.
WHY CONSIDER RHCA?
Red Hat certification is considered as one of the top 3 skills required by many IT vendors. If you’re a professional looking for a senior-level career in Linux as a systems architect, getting your RHCA certification is the best way to secure your future.
Candidates can begin preparing by completing the RHCSA training and exam (EX200), then move on to a more in-depth study session with RHCE (EX300) and finally appear for the expert certification of RHCA.
With an RHCA certification, professionals can gain the flexibility to demonstrate advanced skills in directory services, authentication, or in the management of virtualized systems. With an RHCA certification, you can possess the following skills:
- Install and configure Red Hat Network Satellite servers and users, groups and administrators on the satellite
- Use Cobbler and Satellite to install, manage and configure systems
- Manage large data with logical volumes and snapshots
- Configure runtime kernel parameters
- Analyse the system and application behaviour using tools like ps, top, strace and Valgrind
- Configure iSCSI targets
- Configure Kerboros realm
- Configure virtual hosts using the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization tools
- Configure clusters using either physical or virtual systems
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
AP2V Academy, a leading RHCA Training Center in Noida recommends the following courses and their corresponding certifications in order to get your RHCA certification from Red Hat:
- RH236 – Red Hat Storage Server Administration
- CL110 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration I
- CL210 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration II
- CL310 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- RH318 – Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- JB248 – JBoss Administration I
- JB348 – JBoss Administration II
- DO407 – Automation with Ansible
- RH413 – Red Hat Server Hardening /li>
- Red Hat Certified Systems Engineer (RHCSA) – EX200
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) – EX300
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- EX236 – Expertise in Hybrid Cloud System Storage
- EX110 – Expertise in Red Hat OpenStack I
- EX210 – Expertise in Red Hat OpenStack II
- EX310 – Expertise in Red Hat OpenStack III
- EX318 – Virtualization Administrator Exam
- EX248 – JBoss Administrator Exam I
- EX348 – JBoss Administrator Exam II
- EX407 – Expertise in Ansible Automation
- EX413 – Expertise in Server Hardening
WHY CHOOSE AP2V Academy?
With so many RHCA Training Institutes in Noida, it can be difficult for a leading Linux professional to find the perfect choice for this high-end certification.
At AP2V Academy, we understand our candidates’ areas of expertise and help them with all the right study materials and training sessions to crack the RHCA exams easily. Our trainings are conducted online, in classrooms, on a corporate level and even one-on-one, suiting every kind of budget, timelines, and needs.
You can also expect only certified trainers to impart knowledge about advanced Linux systems, take regular drill sessions and practical questions and answers sessions for a better understanding of the subjects.
When you choose the Best RHCA Training Institute in Noida, you can be assured of a job placement that aligns with your areas of expertise and helps you secure a prosperous future in a Red Hat enterprise environment.
For more details, please visit on this https://www.ap2v.com/testimonials/