AWS VS SALESFORCE: CAREER PATHS AND SALARY IN INDIA
AWS and Salesforce are two major cloud computing platforms. AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive cloud computing platform from Amazon, providing a wide range of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). And Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that provides various services such as sales force automation, customer service, marketing automation, analytics, etc.
AWS and Salesforce both offer a wide range of services and features that can help businesses improve their operations. However, they also have some strengths and weaknesses that should be taken into account while deciding which platform to use. So, let us discuss AWS vs Salesforce in detail and also get an idea about AWS and Salesforce careers and salary in India.
What do you understand about AWS?
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud computing platform designed by Amazon. It provides a suite of cloud-based services such as compute, storage, database, analytics, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security and enterprise applications. AWS allows businesses to quickly deploy, scale, and maintain applications and services. It is a cost-effective way to obtain reliable, secure and highly scalable cloud computing technology.
Strengths of AWS:
- Highly Scalable: AWS helps to easily and quickly scale cloud computing resources according to your needs i.e. customers can increase their computing capacity as needed without investing in additional hardware or making major changes to their infrastructure.
- Cost-effective: AWS offers a variety of pricing options and discounts that can reduce costs and make it a cost-effective solution for many businesses.
- High Security: AWS provides strong security features such as data encryption, access control, and identity and access management.
- Reliability: AWS is highly reliable and flexible, providing high availability for various services.
- Flexibility: AWS allows customers to choose from a variety of cloud computing services, such as compute, storage, networking, and database.
Weaknesses of AWS:
- Complexity: AWS can be difficult to learn and use. It requires a lot of technical expertise and many services to keep track of and configure it.
- Lack of support: AWS does not offer technical support or training, through this there are some users who do not have technical experience which can make it difficult to get the most out of its cloud computing resources.
- Expensive: AWS is expensive for companies that are not running large scale operations. The pricing model can be difficult to understand, and it can be more expensive than expected.
- Security: AWS can be prone to security threats. Businesses must have a strong security strategy in place to protect their AWS resources.
- Limitations: AWS has some limitations, such as limited storage and compute capabilities, and lack of support for certain applications and technologies.
What do you understand about Salesforce?
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides businesses with tools to maintain their customer relationships, track their sales and marketing performance, create automated workflows, and more. It is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses of all sizes build long-term relationships with their customers, increase sales, and increase productivity.
Strengths of Salesforce:
- Ease of Use: Salesforce is a cloud-based system that is easy to learn and use. It has a simple interface and offers a wide range of features and customization options to help the user keep up with your sales process.
- Scalable: Salesforce has been developed to grow with your business. It can be scaled up or down as needed, allowing users to add new features and functionality as your business grows.
- Highly Customizable: Salesforce offers a wide range of customization options, allowing the user to tailor the system to meet your specific business needs.
- Automation: Salesforce offers a variety of automation features such as automated lead generation, tracking and reporting, which can help the user to streamline their sales process.
- Integration: Salesforce can be integrated with many other systems such as customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and analytics.
Weaknesses of Salesforce:
- Expensive: Salesforce is one of the most expensive CRM solutions in the market. Explaining the cost can be difficult, especially for small businesses.
- Complexity: Salesforce is complex and not easy to execute and maintain. It requires a certain level of technical knowledge and understanding of the various features and functionality.
- Training: Salesforce requires more training for users to be able to use it effectively and this can be an issue for businesses that do not have the resources to provide full training to all users.
- Security: Salesforce doesn't provide the same level of security as any other enterprise. There have been reports of data breaches and other security issues that could put your company's data at risk.
- Cost of Collaboration: The cost and complexity of collaboration can be a problem for businesses that need to use multiple systems and applications.
AWS vs Salesforce: Career Path and Salary in India
AWS Career:- AWS is one of the most sought after cloud computing technology platforms and has a wide range of job opportunities. AWS professionals can work in roles such as cloud architect, AWS solution architect, DevOps engineer, system administrator, software engineer, and more.
Salary:- The average salary for AWS professionals in India ranges from Rs.5.0 Lakh to Rs.10 Lakh per annum.
Salesforce Career:- Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform, and working as a Salesforce professional requires knowledge of its various products and services. Professionals can work in roles such as Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Consultant, and more.
Salary:- The average salary of a Salesforce professional in India ranges from Rs.4.0 Lakh to Rs.8.0 Lakh per annum.
Both AWS and Salesforce offer a range of features, including storage, networking, and analytics capabilities. Overall, AWS is a much broader service than Salesforce, and is used for a wider range of applications and services. On the other hand, Salesforce focuses on customer relationship management, and is designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Ultimately the customers have to decide which one AWS vs Salesforce best suits their needs, budget and goals.
Our Related Courses:
- Microsoft Azure Training Online
- Aws Solutions Architect Associate Certification Course Online
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Training Course online
- GCP Training Course Online
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification Course Online
- AWS Cloud Computing Practitioner Course Online
- Devops Online Training And Certification