An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat.
RequirementsAn IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service is able to:
- Configure and deploy OpenShift infrastructure (broker) hosts
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts
- Deploy the OpenShift web console
- Manage OpenShift resources
- Use OpenShift to deploy applications
AudienceThe following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs)—or those with equivalent skills—recommended.
Recommended TrainingRed Hat recommends the following to help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Server Hardening exam:
OpenShift Enterprise Administration
Required ExamsEX280 – Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Platform-as-a-Service exam
Prove your skills to host and scale applications in a cloud environment.