OUR KEY USP AND CERTIFICATION DETAILS
Our Linux Training coaching in Kochi is a complete practical-based training to enhance your administrative skills to troubleshoot Linux issues quickly and wisely. We provide you the best coaching guidance for Linux.
Our Linux certification course in Kochi is guided by the world-class mentors who have come across challenges in Linux administrative tasks.
Our Linux Certification in Kochi is a complete job oriented program to upgrade your resume by making you a Red Hat certified Linux expert. It is a career assurance with attractive salary packages.
Benefits of Linux Training in Kochi
LINUX FUNDAMENTALS AND KEY FEATURES
After Windows, it is Linux that is widely used operating systems. Just like Windows, an organization needs a team of well-certified Linux administrator to handle, manage, maintain, back up and enhance Linux-related administrative task. Linux administrators play a pivotal role in an organization. Linux is used for cloud server. As a leading coaching institute in Kochi, AP2V offers the best Linux Training Coaching in Kochi to make you certified experts.
- A 100% professional program to offer the brightest career opportunities ahead
- Linux is the second most popular Operating System after Windows
- Linux web server is safe to use
- Banks and other financial organizations prefer Linux to Windows
- One of the most reliable embedded platforms
- Google’s Android has developed looking at the structure of Linux
- Linux administrative training gives hope for Software development, programming, coding and Linux engineering
- According to experts, the training certificate for RHCSA and RHCE courses is valuable.
LINUX COURSE OUTLINE
Unlike other online training providers, we aim at developing your skills. Therefore, our Linux training classes in Kochi is practical and project based. We discuss the problems administrators can face and how to troubleshoot. We train our students in the way that they can crack one of the toughest Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exams at first attempt. We clear their doubts and make them confident for whatever they have learnt.
Our Linux Training Center in Kochi works on three divisions and these are -
- RH124 – Red Hat System Administration I
- RH134 – Red Hat System Administration II
- RH254 – Red Hat System Administration III
WHO CAN JOIN THE COURSE?
The course is well-suitable to all who wants to make career in Linux. However, working employees and students after their 12th can enrol for the coaching. Wth your 12th, you can join the program. So, our Linux training coaching in Kochi is open for all who find Linux interesting to learn.
- Join the program if you are interested in Linux
- Want to be Linux administration
- Willing to make future in Linux engineering and software development
HOW DOES THE COURSE CHANGE YOUR FUTURE?
After Windows, Linux is the second most popular operating systems. Linux is not going away. It is in trend as long as Windows and Mac. Moreover, Linux is safe to use. It is widely used by banks and other financial organizations. It is efficient in multitasking. Therefore, the demand of efficient Linux administrators is increasing year after year. We make our students eligible for-
- Linux + Comptia
- RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer)
- GCUX (GIAC Certified Unix Security Administrator)
- Oracle Linux OCA & OCP
- LPI (Linux Professional Institute)
As one of the best Linux training institute in Kochi, we meet your words. In other words, we do what we promise. Our Linux training covers all the subjects expected to come in the RHCE and RHCSA exams. We focus our students in self-development and give the flexibility to join the class according to their comfort by offering self-pace learning. Here are some points that make us superior to our counterparts.
- Committed to offer industry-led training
- Complete project-based training to develop problem solving skills
- Run several small batches to offer each student the opportunity to clear their doubts
- Focus on clearing the base and then advanced training
- Give an assurance of 100% job assistance
- Preparing students for the certification exams and interviews
TOP COMPANIES HIRING LINUX ADMINISTRATORS
According to a survey, around 3 to 3.5 billion users are using Linux in one way or another. Google, IBM, Amazon, DELL, and Facebook are some famous names that hire Linux engineers and administrators. These companies generate a large amount of jobs for Linux experts. So, there are optimum job opportunities waiting ahead.
- Oct 08 SAT & SUN Weekend BatchFilling Fast
Timings - 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Oct 22 SAT & SUN (6 WEEKS) Weekend Batch
Timings - 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
- Oct 10 MON & FRI (6 WEEKS)Filling Fast
Timings - 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Oct 24 MON & FRI (6 WEEKS)
Timings - 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
78% OFF Expires in D H M S
No interest EMI start from Rs.999/-
Loved reviews? Enquire Now
Structure your learning and get a certificate to prove it
Please enter name
Please enter number
Linux Training in Kochi Curriculum
- What is Linux?
- Accessing the Command Line Using the Local Console
- Accessing the Command Line Using the Desktop
- Executing Commands Using the Bash Shell
- Adding Partitions, File Systems, and Persistent Mounts
- Managing Swap Space
- Managing Files from the Command Line
- Describing Linux File System Hierarchy Concepts
- Specifying Files by Name
- Managing Files Using Command-line Tools
- Making Links Between Files
- Vim Text Editor
- Using the grep
- Using Find command
- Selecting the Boot Target
- Resetting the Root Password
- Repairing File System Issues at Boot
- Describing User and Group Concepts
- Gaining Superuser Access
- Managing Local User Accounts
- Managing Local Group Accounts
- Managing User Passwords
Request more information
Experience 250+ hours of best-in-class content developed by leading faculty & industry leaders in the form of videos, case studies & projects
Linux Training in Kochi Exam & Certification
Live your dream to be hired by top IT Companies with us, offering an array of professional courses with 100% Job Assistance