A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) possesses the additional knowledge and skills required to manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems at a senior administrator level. After successfully completing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification and RHCE certification, you can configure networking services and security on servers that run on a Red Hat operating system.
AP2V Solutoins is one of the leading RHCE Training Institutes in Noida with expert trainers, a hands-on practical approach and the latest study materials to help students crack the certification exam with flying colours.
WHAT IS THE RHCE COURSE?
RHCE is a performance-based examination that tests a candidate’s knowledge, ability, and skills to meet the requirements of a senior-level administrator in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system. In order to earn the RHCE certification, candidates must first earn their RHCSA.
In order to get certified as an RHCE, candidates must complete the training of Red Hat System Administration I, II and III, namely, RH124, RH134, and RH254 respectively. Post the training, they must appear for the certification exams of RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300).
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER THIS COURSE?
AP2V Solutions offers best RHCE Training in Noida for both, beginners and advanced level professionals in IT. Normally, RHCE is considered the right course for RHCSAs who want to earn senior level credentials in their company.
If you are an existing system administrator but haven’t been certified yet, this might be the right course for you. A basic knowledge of Linux operating system concepts will be the prerequisite for the training. Those who have completed Red Hat System Administration I and II (RH124 and RH134) course will also have an advantage.
WHY CHOOSE AP2V SOLUTIONS?
- As an authorised Red Hat Training Partner, we hire only experienced and certified trainers to share their knowledge and expertise with our students
- All our labs are equipped with the latest technologies, offering state-of-the-art learning infrastructure
- We also provide proprietary curriculum to every student so that they can crack the RHCE exam with ease
- Our trainers employ smart teaching techniques like hands-on training, practical questions and answers, drill sessions, real-life scenarios, reviews, exams, etc. so that students are ready to face the final RHCE exam
- We also offer different training methodologies based on individual requirements like classroom sessions, online lectures, corporate training and one-on-one teaching sessions
- We’re trusted as the best RHCE Training Institute in Noida by all our students, faculties and customers
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THE COURSE?
Once you complete the course, you will be able to:
- Set kernel parameters
- Generate timely reports on the system’s behaviour and utilization
- Configure logins for systems, including remote login options
- Configure various network static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Configure a virtual host and security administration
- Install, configure and backup databases
- Manage network services like DNS, FTP, Apache, SMTP, and network report sharing
- Manage safety features like checking, access regulation, packet blocking and SELinux
AP2V Solutions is an RHCE Training Center in Noida that is highly focused on supporting candidates get their RHCE certification and offer placements and job assistance at all levels. Our consultants will understand your skill-sets and help you secure the perfect corporate fit that aligns with your knowledge.
We have placed many of our alumni in leading MNCs around the country and globe, and can definitely help you secure a bright future in Linux systems.